Full-time Game liguistic QA
Job posted at: Jul 28, 2020 02:26 GMT (GMT: Jul 28, 2020 02:26) Job type:
Services required Languages:
: Translation, Checking/editing
English to French, English to German, English to Italian, English to Polish, English to Portuguese, English to Spanish, English to Turkish
Budget and payment details
1. Game Localzation and LQA from English to below languages:
German; French; Spanish; Italian; Russian; Portugese; Turkish; Polish
2. Work lacation: Malaysia
3. Translate, review, proofread and test game-related content in your language according to existing quality standards.
4. Evaluate, analyze, and resolve culturally sensitive issues for your region to eliminate potential risks.
5. Create cultural content proposals upon request and push cultural hot topics/trend/issues regularly for your region to project stakeholders.
6. Work closely with game developers and the publishing team to ensure high localization quality.
Budget information for this job is restricted to those who meet the requirements of the job.
: China Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Tech/Engineering Preferred specific fields:
Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Preferred software:
SDL TRADOS, DejaVu, Passolo, SDLX, IBM CAT tool, Wordfast, OmegaT, Catalyst, Idiom, Multilizer, Helium, LocStudio, memoQ Preferred quoter location:
Malaysia Quoting deadline: Dec 30, 2020 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Dec 31, 2020 00:00 GMT Additional requirements:
1. Please advise your game localization experiences when you send your CV.
2. Please make sure you are willing to work in Malaysia.
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.