Автор темы: Sarah Downing
Sarah Downing
Sarah Downing  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:28
немецкий => английский
+ ...
Jun 28, 2003

Hi!

I've just downloaded a demo version of Practicount/Invoice 2 and was rather impressed with it. However, there was one feature that seemed to be missing.

Does anyone have a solution for the following:
How do I make out a bill to the same person with several translation jobs, each of which has a different line price.

Despite playing around with the program, I was only able to enter one line price.

Would be grateful for any tips - either
... See more
Hi!

I've just downloaded a demo version of Practicount/Invoice 2 and was rather impressed with it. However, there was one feature that seemed to be missing.

Does anyone have a solution for the following:
How do I make out a bill to the same person with several translation jobs, each of which has a different line price.

Despite playing around with the program, I was only able to enter one line price.

Would be grateful for any tips - either in this forum or per email.

Thanks in advance!

Sarah
Collapse

Mary Worby
Mary Worby  Identity Verified
Великобритания
Local time: 04:28
немецкий => английский
+ ...
Not sure it's possible! Jun 30, 2003

Hi Sarah,

I'm not sure if what you want to do is possible! I think the only way to enter different line prices is by specifying different file formats ...

There's a practicount mailing list at [email protected]. It's pretty slow, but is read by the developer of the software, so he may be able to help out. Alternatively, contact him directly through the website, he's very friendly!

HT
... See more
Hi Sarah,

I'm not sure if what you want to do is possible! I think the only way to enter different line prices is by specifying different file formats ...

There's a practicount mailing list at [email protected]. It's pretty slow, but is read by the developer of the software, so he may be able to help out. Alternatively, contact him directly through the website, he's very friendly!

HTH

Mary
Collapse

Sarah Downing
Sarah Downing  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:28
немецкий => английский
+ ...
Автор темы
Thanks you very much Mary Mar 3, 2004

Mary Worby wrote:

Hi Sarah,

HTH

Mary

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Practicount Question

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »