Error message after closing an Internet Explorer page
Thread poster: linadia
linadia
linadia
French to Arabic
+ ...
Nov 23, 2008

Hello,

I get an error message when closing an Internet Explorer page, this happens so often now, but not with all pages. I believe I must have deleted a file or something. I do daily scans for malwares and spywares and I delete everything that is being detected.

The error message goes as follows:
"The instruction at "0Xo9f6137b" referenced memory at "0Xo9f6137b". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program.

Thank you,
Na
... See more
Hello,

I get an error message when closing an Internet Explorer page, this happens so often now, but not with all pages. I believe I must have deleted a file or something. I do daily scans for malwares and spywares and I delete everything that is being detected.

The error message goes as follows:
"The instruction at "0Xo9f6137b" referenced memory at "0Xo9f6137b". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program.

Thank you,
Nadia
Collapse

Shouguang Cao
Shouguang Cao  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 21:14
English to Chinese
+ ...
Change the RAM Nov 23, 2008

"0Xo9f6137b" is an physical address of your RAM.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error message after closing an Internet Explorer page

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »