Change in robot grading notifications - could we have the URL back?
Thread poster: Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:55
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Jun 24, 2009

In the two "Your answer was selected based on peer agreement" notifications I received this morning, details of the question and answer were included but the URL was not. It used to be the other way round. I welcome the addition of the new information, but would like to have the URL included too, as it is the most convenient way of revisiting the question page, which I generally like to do.

Martin Wenzel
Martin Wenzel
Germany
Local time: 11:55
English to German
+ ...
With Jack Jun 24, 2009

on this one.

Christine Andersen
Christine Andersen  Identity Verified
Denmark
Member (2003)
Danish to English
+ ...
Definitely! Jun 24, 2009

I have not received any notifications like that, but please can we have the URL too?
I delete most KudoZ mails as soon as I answer the question or decide not to, so it is not always easy to go back to them.

GILLES MEUNIER
GILLES MEUNIER  Identity Verified
France
English to French
Kudoz notifications Jun 24, 2009

I receive irregularly kudoz notifications today...

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:55
Russian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
In memoriam
There has been a lot of irregularity in both KudoZ and Forum notifications today. Jun 24, 2009

If you go to "Support", you will see this message:

Difficulty with viewing some pages on the site

The site is currently experiencing technical difficulties which may cause problems when viewing some pages, or seeing new posts or questions. This should be fixed shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience while this is resolved.

But I think this change is not part of that, it looks like a deliberate change in the form of notif
... See more
If you go to "Support", you will see this message:

Difficulty with viewing some pages on the site

The site is currently experiencing technical difficulties which may cause problems when viewing some pages, or seeing new posts or questions. This should be fixed shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience while this is resolved.

But I think this change is not part of that, it looks like a deliberate change in the form of notification.
Collapse

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 06:55
SITE STAFF
If the problem continues, please contact support Jun 25, 2009

Hello all,

Problems with the notifications may have been related to the technical issue earlier in the day. If you are not receiving notifications normally now, or are receiving incomplete notifications, please report this via the support system (be sure to include the notification received, or the link to the question or questions for which you should have received notification, to help speed up the troubleshooting of the problem). Thank
... See more
Hello all,

Problems with the notifications may have been related to the technical issue earlier in the day. If you are not receiving notifications normally now, or are receiving incomplete notifications, please report this via the support system (be sure to include the notification received, or the link to the question or questions for which you should have received notification, to help speed up the troubleshooting of the problem). Thanks.

Best regards,

Jared
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Change in robot grading notifications - could we have the URL back?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »