Kirill Semenov
Kirill Semenov  Identity Verified
Oekraïne
Local time: 01:41
Lid 2004
Engels naar Russisch
+ ...
Jul 20, 2005

The person have asked 10 questions in Eng>Rus pair today, then deleted his/her profile:

http://www.proz.com/kudoz/1095753

I just wonder if this is what's proZ for -- and how to oppose things like that...

[Edited at 2005-07-21 04:34]

Will Matter
Will Matter  Identity Verified
Verenigde Staten
Local time: 15:41
Engels
+ ...
Same people Jul 20, 2005

These may be the same people found under KudoZ 993987. Not only did they contradict my answer, they posted a seperate answer (that has now been removed) and I seem to remember xxxEdelweiss AND xxx (Someone else) both agreeing to the other answer. They were banned for a reason and the reason was probably system abuse. HTH.

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Polen
Local time: 00:41
Lid 2002
Engels naar Russisch
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
Basically Jul 20, 2005

willmatter is right. But it is not the same person he mentioned, it's another one. As you know, the rules of this site forbid using multiple profiles, therefore these profiles are deleted.

Hope this helps

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Having asked questions then deleted

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »