Conferences/Courses in the U.S.
Thread poster: María Krismancich
María Krismancich
María Krismancich
Local time: 07:51
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 24, 2002

Does anybody know of conferences, or courses to be held in Chicago (or anywhere else in the U.S.) during or after October? I am really interested in any kind of information since I am planning to spend some time in Chicago. I will really appreciate information! Thanks!!!!

Terry Gilman
Terry Gilman  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 13:51
Member (2003)
German to English
+ ...
Ragan Communications is based in Chicago Jul 24, 2002

If you are interested in mono-English comms topics as well, they might have something going on during your visit. They publish a lot of newsletters and hold conferences and teleconferences on various business communications topics. I attended their speechwriting conference in Washington last Feb; it was stimulating and entertaining.

http://www2.ragan.com/html/main.isx

You co
... See more
If you are interested in mono-English comms topics as well, they might have something going on during your visit. They publish a lot of newsletters and hold conferences and teleconferences on various business communications topics. I attended their speechwriting conference in Washington last Feb; it was stimulating and entertaining.

You could also look up Northwestern (school of journalism)+ University of Chicago to see what they have on offer (I\'ve only heard they\'re good, no first-hand knowledge).

Have a nice trip.
Collapse

María Krismancich
María Krismancich
Local time: 07:51
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a lot! I'll check. Jul 24, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-07-24 18:40, TGilman wrote:

<... See more
Quote:

On 2002-07-24 18:40, TGilman wrote:

You could also look up Northwestern (school of journalism)+ University of Chicago to see what they have on offer (I\'ve only heard they\'re good, no first-hand knowledge).

Have a nice trip.

Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Conferences/Courses in the U.S.

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »