InPage (ARABIC Converter for URDU Inpage software))
Thread poster: Qudsia Lone
Qudsia Lone
Qudsia Lone  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:53
Urdu to English
+ ...
Apr 20, 2011

Hi,

My brother is doing a voluntary translation project, compiling translations done by other volunteers. He's using InPage for the first time. He said that when he first transferred Urdu files to Inpage they appeared as "gibberish". he then downloaded some converter and the Urdu problem was solved. Now that he tries to transfer Arabic files to the same program, the files appear as gibberish. This is his question:

"I am looking for a unicode to Inpage converter (for dow
... See more
Hi,

My brother is doing a voluntary translation project, compiling translations done by other volunteers. He's using InPage for the first time. He said that when he first transferred Urdu files to Inpage they appeared as "gibberish". he then downloaded some converter and the Urdu problem was solved. Now that he tries to transfer Arabic files to the same program, the files appear as gibberish. This is his question:

"I am looking for a unicode to Inpage converter (for download) so I can covert arabic text from MS Word and put it into Urdu Inpage software. I already have the coverter for Urdu but I am desperately looking for one for Arabic (as the Urdu one doesn't work)."

Any help would be appreciated!
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

InPage (ARABIC Converter for URDU Inpage software))

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »