Thread poster: neilmac
neilmac
neilmac
Spain
Local time: 08:13
Spanish to English
+ ...
Nov 16, 2016

I have forgotten the combination of keys I need to use to insert all the "Green" translations that are already in the :bak file to my document. As far as I can recall, it's Shift + Alt + something else, but I can't for the life of me remember which one it is. I can't see it in the list of WF Classic shortcuts online.

Platary (X)
Platary (X)
German to French
+ ...
shift+alt+insert Nov 16, 2016

... if I good understand?

https://www.wordfast.net/wiki/Wordfast_Classic_Main_Shortcuts

Good luck!

Esme Greenfield
Esme Greenfield
South Africa
Afrikaans to English
+ ...
Forgotton key combination Nov 16, 2016

If it is AutoTranslate you are looking for: Ctrl+Shift+PageDown

neilmac
neilmac
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Not working on this file Nov 16, 2016

I tried the Shift+Alt+Insert and the screen flashes as if it is trying to do something, but it doesn't insert the translations. Perhaps it has something to do with the original document format, as it was probably converted from something like an Open Office file to Word.-

The same thing is happening with the page down key combination. I'll try them again on a different document, as this one is rather large and I found some other problems with it as well. Thanks for helping out guys.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

HELP! Forgotten key combination

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »