Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Native Norwegian freelance translator with solid language education, based just outside Stavanger, Norway.
I offer proofreading services in Norwegian and translation services in the following pairs:
French to Norwegian
English to Norwegian
Danish to Norwegian
I specialize in:
• International Development Projects
• Law (general)
• Marketing/Market Research
• Newsletters and Press Releases
• Tourism & Travel
• French translation studies at NHH (Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration);
Specialization in French for Economics/Business Purposes.
• MA in French language from the University of Oslo/Université Libre de Bruxelles, specializing in French grammar and linguistics.
• University-studies in English and Scandinavian languages.
• Teaching-experience (French, English and Norwegian).
• Lived in Brussels, Belgium, for 3 years.
• Part time translator since 1998. Full time translator since 2005.
• Experience from sales.
I have translated user manuals, annual reports and personal documents for various agencies and clients. I also have experience translating documents for humanitarian organizations, in particular texts related to agricultural projects, health promotion and education.